Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re invited to join us at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 - Discussion & Teaser Thread

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 04:04 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're inviting you to Samsung Galaxy Unpacked to learn all about the latest in our mobile experiences, designed and built to make your everyday lives easier. Experts from across Samsung can't wait to share our news with superfans from Samsung Members Community and peers from the tech world. 

Set a reminder in your calendar for 14th January 2021 at 3pm GMT and save the date to meet the new Everyday Epic.

Over the past year, the world has changed so unpredictably. In a period in our history where it has been necessary for us to be further away from each other, technology has helped us live our lives as we spend more time at home. We have been able to stay connected to loved ones, connect with communities to continue our passions and education (as well as continuing our everyday bits of shopping) and work from home.

Our online event means that even if we are physically apart, we are able to come together connected by a shared passion for innovation, technology and beautiful design. We will be watching this global experience live on the Samsung Community and sharing all the latest information in our Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards. You can also catch this, across our social pages including the SamsungUK YouTube page and our website, so we can help make sure that no-one misses out! 

We’ve created the Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards in the Samsung Community so that we can all connect and share thoughts about the latest news from Samsung. We want to hear from you, our friends and valued contributors on the Samsung Community.

• Will you be joining us for Unpacked?
  • What features or technological innovations do you see coming to the world of mobile in the coming years?
  • What features are you looking for in your mobile experiences?  

Look forward to hearing from you all! 

^SachikoT

25 REPLIES 25
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Speculation that the  release date for the S21 in Europe will be 29 January and that preorders will  be bundled  with Galaxy Buds Pro and Smart Tag.   A charger may not be included though.    However obviously will need to see on the day!  https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s21-on-sale-date-and-free-gift-offers-leak-out 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some information on likely specifications here and the pricing structure may well be a bit more attractive.  https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-s21/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Predictions? Whichever way they turn out, it’s still kinda fun to do it, right?

Of course, you can see how all Nostramdamus you were when we watch Unpacked live here on the Galaxy Unpacked Together boards. on January 14, 2021 at 3pm GMT!

And, if you haven’t done so already, register your interest on our website!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

You have my full (perhaps slightly too accurate) prediction in your inbox 🙂 

But it might be GPS-y related. I mean the location sign. Perhaps it will be even easier to find your phone when you lose it? Or even keys (I would love the keys haha :face-with-tears-of-joy:

AntS
Options

T-minus 24 hours.

Screenshot 2021-01-13 150033.jpg

(Er, well, sort of. 😂)

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I'll support anything that makes finding keys easier 🎉

C'mon Samsung, help us not have to deal with the 'Well... where did you have them last?' comments 😂

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Somewhere in my house haha xD  I have no idea where (as we speak) :') 

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
AntS
Options

Nice. 😎  (Not sure mine is ready though. 😂)

And six hours to go!

Screenshot 2021-01-14 090010.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options