Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unfair upgrades from S20 to S21

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 02:00 PM)
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Can someone explain to me how it is fair that my friend and I purchased the S20 in march 2020 however now he is able to upgrade today Jan 14 2021 whileI am being told that I can't upgrade till 14/03/2021 thus meaning that I am going to upgrade late to a 2 month old phone and also going to miss out on the free earbud pro and tag promotion worth £250.

This is a joke.

51 REPLIES 51
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Members_92Z3MEA, we'd like to look into your case with a little more detail. Please can you send a Private Message to our moderation team @Sam_UK. To do this, you'll need to be using the Samsung Community on a browser rather than the Members app, please check out our helpful how to use Private Messages guide

Ps, thanks @Fobss for some top tips from your own experience with the loan agreement and also regarding the communication of this across our teams. As this update was being developed, we had to wait to communicate this clearly but the teams have now all been updated. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sorry that some members have experienced problems but  with updates matters do not always run as smootly as intended.  I am sure the Moderating Team will do their best to sort matters out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes