Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping early?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 12:43 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

It looks like S21's have started shipping early?

I got a dispatch confirmation from Samsung last night, tracking hasn't updated yet though.

208 REPLIES 208
bomp306
Pioneer
Options
😉
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
So I received the Samsung trade in pack this morning, which means the email that came before regarding it was legitimate.

However, the DPD tracking code is still not recognised.

This whole pre-ordering experience so far has been bizarre to say the least.. 😶
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
To be honest every year samsungs pre order process has an issue. For such a big company its interesting that the launch of their flagship devices is full of problems every year lol.
Yaseen1
Pioneer
Options

Someone just posted on FB that they got a message from DPD that they're getting their phone on Monday, has anyone else got any communication about their delivery? Or are your tracking numbers working yet?

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung  is not playing fair, every year is worse ,the same is with new software update is look some country is better like other one 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I'm guessing you didn't receive your new phone today

0 Likes
RhiannonJ
Journeyman
Options
has anyone NOT received any update in terms of shipping. My one is still on the 'preparing?
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

I pre ordered on the 15th and I haven’t received any email yet 

RhiannonJ
Journeyman
Options
That's the same day that I pre-ordered. At least I'm not the only one 😅
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options

Mine hasn’t even moved to being prepared for dispatch yet so at least you’re one step ahead of me lol

0 Likes