Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra order cancelled?

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 09:14 PM)
NathanM89
First Poster
Options
Does anyone else have experience of their order being randomly cancelled after placing the order?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
LeeT123
Student
Options
I ordered and paid Klarna the deposit and had no confirmation or order showing on my account 😐 I'm not sure if to re order or wait
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
when I had that with the s20 it was due to overload on the site. call them and get them to email you the order, might be like I had last year and still not fixed. even said I got rejected for credit not what u want to hear. but it was not the case. everything was in place to get it shipped to me last time.
0 Likes
jonsey21
First Poster
Options
I've had trouble too,thought I'd ordered it last night but no conformation,spoke to someone at Samsung on chat and they said that the order not been finished,so tried again tonight and now I been rejected credit! credit score is excellent!!
0 Likes
George2002
First Poster
Options

Yes just yesterday at around 9pm, I received an email saying "your order has been reviewed and cannot be processed at this time. Please contact customer support. The following product(s) have been cancelled:" I will be calling Samsung today at 9am to resolve this issue 😞

0 Likes
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Mine has done that, I called up and Samsung confirmed that it is still ordered and that I would receive a dispatched notification on the 28th.

However, I have received the dispatched notification Today.

0 Likes
andreasraresanghel8
First Poster
Options

Do people agree with me that Samsung is messing up? I had a lot of problems with the webpage, even with the spanish webpage.

- I had problems while ordering because the promotions weren´t working properly, and then when I placed the order they sent me a confirmation email after a week, so I was worried about the money (that was in Spain).

- I ordered yesterday the S21 ultra and the have taken the money, but after 20 minutes they cancelled it, and I haven´t received any email about getting my money back or something, so I´m calling customer services rught now. (That happened in England)

SAMSUNG IS GOING DOWN.....A SHAME!

0 Likes