Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Carphone Warehouse Pre Order

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 10:35 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I pre ordered the S21 Ultra 5G from Carphone Warehouse. I was wondering has anyone else ordered through CPW with Vodafone?  I'm switching from O2 and have never had Vodafone, this deal seemed to be the cheapest contract deal i could find so i went for it.

0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I guess they are running a Credit Check on you.

Maybe speak with customer services at CPW for an update..

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
i ordered it around 9pm and got a second confirmation email the next day so hopefully it shouldn't take too long
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for info 👍

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

im with vodafone for the  last 2 years(no problems at all) with my s20 ultra but when i got that cpw told  me to use mobiles.co.uk its cpw sister company and they could get near the deals..cpw wanted 50 a month i ended up getting for 35 a month and it came next day

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Do you have any news about shipment from Carphone Warehouse? Fingers crossed we will receive Friday 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
i spoke to someone on live chat yesterday and they said they haven't received any stock as of yet & are expected to get them on Thursday ready to be dispatched for delivery on Friday, fingers crossed it all goes well🤞
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

friday need to hurry up this week is dragging or i need to stop watching videos on youtube

my just says Preparing Dispatch been like that about a week but quess will find out tomoz

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I know! i'm doing exactly the same thing, watching as many YT videos as i can find to pass the time whilst we wait😂
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

We are all the same boat 🤣

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
just had an email saying there delivering tomoz the 28th Happy days a day early just A little bit Happy 😊
0 Likes