Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are currently offline message frequently since last Samsung update

(Topic created on: 04-01-2023 02:14 PM)
Oliviatwisted
Apprentice
Options
It appears since the last Samsung update, I keep getting you are currently offline but yet I'm not but it then freezes until it appears it connects again. 
I've got a Samsung S20 FE 
Anyone else had this? 
30 REPLIES 30
Crzy4lifesavers
First Poster
Options

Omg, glad its not just me. When the notification comes up it pops up over space bar so it makes it difficult to to type. My audio book pauses randomly  or just stops totally. Battery life is decreasing quicker. Been happening for awhile now. Fix this!

Rosie Perera
First Poster
Options

Yes, this is happening to me all the time too. Has been happening for a few months. The latest Android update from Samsung didn't fix it.

Kayleigh9989
First Poster
Options
happening to me too! arghhhhh!!
Oliviatwisted
Apprentice
Options
This is getting ridiculous now. I reported this issue in February. Its now December and not one comment from Samusung support! I decided to phone this through to Samsung support om the 5th December to be told that you weren't even aware of this issue and despite guiding the lady to my post to highlight its a bigger issue than just me and on multiple models, new and old, I was advised she would raise it with Samsung technical support but it might need my phone sending in to be wiped. I was told I would be phoned back but not had one phone call, and this is still happening and now its started in fb messenger! I just took out a new sim only contract as I do love my phone but its becoming unreliable so its making me question changing my phone to another make altogether as clearly this is not being taken seriously! Clearly from the number of posts, it's a firmware update and nothing to do with the phone or the apps I use so not specific to me! Sort it out please 🙏
jf53
First Poster
Options

I just started having this issue with my S20 FE. Restarting router or phone has not helped. I just tried resetting network and it has not helped. This just started last night.

UPDATE: I removed apps that I have not used in a long time plus the one new app that I added.  This did not seem to make any difference in WiFI.  I then shut off modem and router for a few minutes (even though all other gadgets connected without issue).  I was able to re-connect to the internet.  

0 Likes
DianaLynn
First Poster
Options

YES!!!!!  Constantly! 

Trapperjack
First Poster
Options

This has been happening for a while on my S10 Galaxy. It does happen on different Wi-Fi's and on cell service. I've noticed that it's causing my Signal messages to be delayed by hours. There is definitely some kind of bug in our phones. I've tried all the troubleshooting methods and nothing has worked. Come on Samsung, fix this ***** problem!

0 Likes
Jmg72
First Poster
Options

Every time I pick up my phone, it says you are currently offline. It connects again, and then I see all the messages I missed out on. Some of these messages are time sensitive and it's now too late. I have looked for an answer and not found anything. This problem along with no SD card slot is really making me think about another brand of phone.

0 Likes
NinaEd
First Poster
Options

SAMSUNG sort this issue out!!!

No response from any technician...

What's with the total lack of customer service??

I have an S23 Ultra - which cost me an arm & a leg.

Do something or many of us will opt for an iPhone next time.

0 Likes
Bettboop
First Poster
Options

Did anyone get a solution that worked.   Is now 2 years since this thread started and is happening to me

0 Likes