Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work profile schedule

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 08:02 PM)
i_am_honeybunny
Explorer
Options

Hello everyone. Is there any workaround for setting up a schedule for the Work profile? The usual way mentioned for Android by using Digital Wellbeing where there should be this option does not work for Samsung, as the option is missing on Samsung phones.

Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25
DaveTC
Apprentice
Options

I bought a Pixel.

0 Likes
JJT1878
First Poster
Options
This really needs fixing
0 Likes
Sam3333
First Poster
Options

Why isn't Samsung responding to the many customers who want this feature?

Why did Samsung remove this feature?

Why did Samsung block users from downloading the Google Wellbeing app which does have this option?

So many questions yet no answers from Samsung... don't expect us to buy your products when it's time to replace/upgrade... 🙃

0 Likes
ahmedsoliman
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue with android 14/ One UI 6... I've managed to get around it using Macro Droid automation and UI touchpoint to turn off the work apps toggle but doesn't work well when the screen is locked...

the_wing
First Poster
Options

I'm a new S23 user and I am actually shocked that they put all this effort in the Modes and Routines logic and then did not port this feature that is actually included in Android... I am coming from an Asus Zenfone and there I found it actually very useful ...

There I had to automate things using Tasker and I was actually so happy to know that on the Samsung devices there are built in features instead.

I was hoping that they were addressing that with One UI 6, but unfortunately it seems not to be the case ...

0 Likes
sp2602
First Poster
Options

https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/7029561?hl=en#:~:text=Open%20your%20phone's%20Setting....

I am trying to do the following in my samsung A53. But not able to find schedule option in work profile 

Set up an automatic schedule for your work profile:

You can also set up scheduling for your work profile. When active, your device will automatically turn on and off your work profile for the time periods that you have specified. 

To do this: 

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Tap Digital Wellbeing & parental controls.
  3. Tap Work Profile and toggle Set a schedule.
  4. You will now be able to specify the hours and days of the week that your work profile will automatically remain active. 
0 Likes