Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

won't be buying from Samsung again

(Topic created on: 21-07-2021 08:09 AM)
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
Nothing i hate more than buying a phone preinstalled with tons of apps I don't want and can't remove. Don't waste your money on Samsung
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok. Thanks for letting us know. 😉
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NeonSparks: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. While most pre-installed applications cannot be uninstalled, they can be disabled to prevent background activity. To explore your options, press and hold on an app icon, and select 'Disable' if applicable. 

0 Likes
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options

That's not the point! When a phone says it's 128gb storage I expect that the operating system takes some and that's all. Why should I have the ***** I don't want on my phone? You get paid for having that ***** I don't. ***** your bullshit. Ive never regretted changing phone brands so much in my life! The camera s**** b****, the processor is ***** compared to the USA version. Samsung would be the last brand I would recommend.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@NeonSparks 

Check for any relevant Cooling Off Period to return the phone for a refund.

You could also look at package disablers in the Playstore but be careful as not to disable something that needs to run or stability issues could become an issue.

How-to-uninstall-apps-on-adroid-that-wont-uninstall. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
You will find every phone is the same, it's no biggy the amount of storage it takes is naff all. Just whatever you do not get an iPhone, best phone for no bloatware is pixel but samsung are still the best phones
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Some of the bloat reduces the price point of the phone or tablet concerned for end users. So while you might not appreciate it as I don't either, it does save us a bit of money when purchasing the tech. It's no different to Amazon having a version of their hardware you can pay extra for to avoid adverts on the lock screen.
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Its true is annoying when come with load of app preinstalled that cannot remove like Netflix, Facebook or twitter should be able to remove at very least but what can do.? (Samsun not seem to care really.)