Did you mean: 

Original topic:

wireless charging pausing s20+ with car charger

(Topic created on: 24/01/21 14:55)
toonarmy2010
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi i was wondering if anyone is having the same problem  with Samsung s20+ wireless charging in my in-car wireless charger, it is not a Samsung  charger and bought from AliExpress i done a Samsung update in November and ever since then when i put my phone on the charger it has started coming up with charging pausing.
but my partner has a s10 and has the same in=car charger and hers still charges but mine still comes up with charging paused.
is it down to Samsung stopping people using other parties chargers and have you buy one of theirs, if so then they are breaking international trading laws on open competition trading.

would like to know if Samsung are going to resolve this problem or it is going to be a case of Samsung owners having to bring a case against Samsung for doing this.

thanks in advance for any help.

6 REPLIES 6
luthia
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it could be the voltage of the wireless charger i recommend getting a Samsung wireless charger
0 Likes
toonarmy2010
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

it worked fine before the update, and i have googled the problem and have noticed a quite a lot of people have had the same problem.

0 Likes
luthia
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
ok check u habe the latest software and android version
0 Likes
toonarmy2010
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah done all of that and still the same thing happens.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
is your phone in a case when you clip it onto the charger?
0 Likes
toonarmy2010
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah same case as before, i reckon it is down to samsung stopping you using third party chargers.
0 Likes