Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless charging not working

(Topic created on: 28-11-2022 06:59 PM)
Striker999
First Poster
Options
Hi recently brought wireless charger for S20+ 5g but it's not working. Checked settings and all would appear fine. Any ideas other than reboot which I don't really want to do?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is it possible that the wireless charger is at fault.

Or it could be the cird and charging brick powering it.

Can you try another phone on the wireless charger you've purchased.

And if possible try your phone on another different wireless charger @Striker999 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Striker999
First Poster
Options
Many thanks for post. Tried another charger and wife's iPhone works on it okay. Also now completed reboot but still same. Could it having anything to do with having new screen I.e something not connected?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Striker999: Are you using an official Samsung wireless charger? If so, please can you confirm the model number? In the meantime, please head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings, and make sure that Fast Wireless Charging is toggled on. In order for it to charge properly, the device's back should make contact with the wireless charger, and the device should be centered. Also, if you have a case or cover on your S20+, please try removing it to ensure that it isn't obstructing the wireless connection. 

0 Likes
Gallybull
First Poster
Options
It's the latest update...happened to me again after latest one. Phone charges fine on non Samsung dual chargers until you update, unlike the IPhone 14 sitting next to it charging fine.
0 Likes