Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issues

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 05:12 PM)
Cm12345
Apprentice
Options
For the last week, my WiFi has been working on my browser and for some apps (e.g. Instagram), but other apps (e.g. Spotify, Asos, E-mail) will not load at all.
I have changed MAC from random to device, reset network settings, restarted router and phone multiple times and tried 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 IPs. 

I have no idea what else to try - is this a known bug? The apps work using data and WiFi works for some so I'm pretty sure it's a software/WiFi issue.

Thanks!

Edit: Samsung Members is also affected by this WiFi issue, I can use the app using data but not when I turn WiFi on!
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Do you have this problem in Safe Mode?

Cm12345
Apprentice
Options
Hey! I tried this but the apps with the problems are disabled in Safe mode, is there another way to test this?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What about your browser?
0 Likes
Cm12345
Apprentice
Options
My browser is working with both data and WiFi, in both safe and normal modes
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

In android settings go to "Apps&Notifications",  Spotify App, then go to "Mobile data & Wi-Fi". There is an option "Wi-Fi disabled" , try deselecting this.

0 Likes
Cm12345
Apprentice
Options
Hey, it doesn't seem to be a problem with any settings, I've tried changing all sorts of settings 😑
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
try turn off this setting

Settings > Location > Google Location Accuracy Off

0 Likes
AJ_A
Journeyman
Options
Was this issue ever resolved, I am having the same problem now?
0 Likes
Ian Hewitt
Journeyman
Options

Me and my wife have same problem I have Samsung s20 fe wife has huawei phone any answers yet 

0 Likes