Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling s20FE

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 01:39 PM)
Tim47
First Poster
Options

Have new S20FE with up to date software and want to wifi call as the mobile reception is very  poor. This is an advertised function for this phone, but there is no function on the menus to be able to turn on or off. Have spoken to mobile supplier (vodafone) and all is enabled there. But no switch on phone.

Can anybody help?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
LoudaBou
First Poster
Options
Go to April 2022 and this is still an issue with my dad's bought June21 and mine bought Feb2022. They were bought from Samsung online shop. The function key/toggle on connections doesn't exist. Vodafone have enabled and asked me to put my sim back in my old A5 2017, voila wifi calling function is there. Vodafone therefore proved Samsung problem, either manufacture fault or told me to ask Samsung to do a factory/master reset to see if wifi calling action could be seen. If not they stated definitely 100% a phone manufacture fault. Samsung technical did and were very surprised when. Voila, no wifi calling on or off toggles, not mentioned in connections at all. It is not there as a choice!! She told me it is a manufacturere fault!!! I am now waiting for higher technical person to ring me as I want a replacement for both my dads and my phone, as we live in countryside with bad signal and NEED this function offered.
0 Likes
cb28
First Poster
Options

did anyone get an answer? the option was on my phone and it worked when i was with plan.com who are o2 but when i moved to o2 it disappeared. i have been told by Samsung it is not on this phone but seems funny that it was before updated.

0 Likes