Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wifi calling not working!

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 10:09 PM)
JadeAmelia
Explorer
Options
Hi all, wondering if anyone could help me please! I have had my Samsung s20 fe 4g for one week now. I'm on O2. I had wifi calling. But then I completed Samsungs latest software update. My WiFi calling has now disappeared. There is no option to turn it on or off. It worked fine until the update a couple of days ago. O2 have checked, and my WiFi and 4g calling is enabled. I've tried something I saw online about taking the simcard out, restarting the phone and putting the sim back in, but hasn't made any difference. Does anyone know what I can do? Many thanks 😊
24 REPLIES 24
JadeAmelia
Explorer
Options
The option had completely disappeared from that section! I've posted an update below 😀 Thank-you!
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
👍 glad you got it sorted 😀
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
glad you got it sorted, shame you had to get it reset.

as for your backup, use Google in the future, all your passwords, website logins, call log, messages and so much more gets saved and you can retrieve it all fully or individually at any time. (also, always save your contacts to either SIM or your Google account so they are restored the second your log into your account and sync on a new setup too :smiling-face:

again, glad it works, hope you have a smooth ride here om out till your next Upgrade ^^
mathias12
First Poster
Options

Hi, maybe you can help me. I got s21 5g samsung galaxy. I have enabled wi fi preferred, but still i cant send SMS or make a phonecall when im on flight mode. (Yes, i am connected to wifi and browser and other apps works just fine)

Yes, i have the latest update. This phone is bought one week ago brand new

Kind regards, thanks for the help

0 Likes
sean8522
First Poster
Options
I've dun all the pull down menu's and the call settings via the 3 ... and it's still not there
0 Likes