Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling disappeared

(Topic created on: 31-12-2020 06:31 AM)
Reefraider
Explorer
Options
I'm on o2 and since latest ui update wifi calling has mysteriously disappeared was there Wednesday because I called my mother using it. Any help gratefully received.
35 REPLIES 35
Solution
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

This is a known issue on the U.K. carrier, O2. 

See... wifi calling for a possible solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Reefraider
Explorer
Options
Cheers for that was a bit sceptical about that but it worked. CHEERS
10melanie10
First Poster
Options
what did you do?
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

See the video link in my previous post... marked as an accepted solution. 

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Andypboro
Student
Options
same issue with the Note now since android 11. can't see how it's o2 fault when it was working perfectly fine. I now have to remove the sim and put it back in every time I restart the phone so WiFi calling kicks in again
0 Likes
Reefraider
Explorer
Options
Same with me and it's been getting very annoying never had this problem before the update so I'm guessing it was the last update that started this problem. And I am wondering if its just o2 that it's affecting! So guessing that it may be a Samsung software glitch.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The Wi-fi calling issue appears to affect all the S20 devices on the U.K's O2 network. Devices like my own on the unbranded, BTU, firmware are not seeing this problem on non O2 networks. 

0 Likes
Reefraider
Explorer
Options
This is a non branded s20 on the o2 network,
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Correct... as I stated in my previous post...

"The Wi-fi calling issue appears to affect all the S20 devices on the U.K's O2 network. Devices like my own on the unbranded, BTU, firmware are not seeing this problem on non O2 networks."

This would indicate that O2 is the problem.

0 Likes