Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why I'm leaving samsung phones

(Topic created on: 15/05/21 07:17)
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
So after having my s20 for 6 months it's time to say goodbye and go back to apple, getting 12 12 pro or pro max haven't decided yet. The reason I am leaving is mainly due to appalling battery life on my phone. Since day one stand by has been so bad that if you unplugged it and didn't use it within 18 hours it would be flat. I am averaging 2 hours sot a day which is really bad. Samsungs have always had bad battery's but it has got so bad now. I am sad to go but will still be here as I'm keeping the s7 tab which is a brillant piece of kit. I know I will get haters commenting but this isn't an attack saying samsungs are rubbish and iphones are better no way. I just feel that's the only way to go as the standy time is so excellent and I won't be using 150%-200% of my battery everyday thus killing the phone. 
14 REPLIES 14
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@AshS21 

it's alright

Samsung definitely respect your decision

just message customer care so they can arrange an inspection/repair of S20

smartphones have 24 months warranty, battery 12 months

😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Why would I need to be paid apple and Samsung are the 2 biggest phone company's I'm sure they don't need me swinging people one way or another, and no I don't have no proof but again what would I benefit from lying about it I'm merely saying my experience and starting conversation. Thanks for your theory though 👍
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The guy has like 1200+ comments on his account, pretty safe to assume he owns a Samsung phone.
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Thank you I will do
0 Likes
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Ignore the haters, enjoy your new phone.
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hope you have more luck with your New phone. Whatever works for people. I sold my iPhone x for the Samsung s10 as the battery life was poor. My s10 is better but the battery is aging as I use it a lot.
Use what works for you.
Xxx
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Thanks I bought a mini a few days ago for work, I have just decided to abandon that idea and use the mini full time and the s20 is looking for a nice new home. Been on the mini in bed for an hour it's used 3% s20 would have used 12% and the s20 battery is nearly twice the size, I do miss it but I'm enjoying the battery and form factor of the mini
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I've had same issue with my S20 5G, since last July/August. It can drain 10% sometimes in 30min. I'm getting used to it, but think it'll be last Samsung I have, until they can rectify this common issue.
0 Likes