Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which phone to choose? S20FE 5G or S21+?

(Topic created on: 15-05-2021 08:36 PM)
BJan
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm not sure where to put this question and I would greatly appreciate any opinions and feedback - quite urgently. 

My mum's mobile phone contract is coming to an end and wants to replace her s10e.   She finds the screen just too small for her, to type especially.  The s10e has been quite problematic in the last few months wrt wide screen photos and videos not working, the touch screen being temperamental with her struggling to answer calls, and the fingerprint on the side never working well enough to use reliably.   This is making her doubt Samsung and she is considering going back to apple.  Unfortunately I live on the other side of the world from her, and I don't have an Apple so would not be able to help her troubleshoot/show her what to do if she needed help.   

So, if she did decide to Galaxy, which one of the s20FE 5G or S21+ should she choose?  All things being equal. 

She does not play games, and typically does not use it to watch movies, but it needs to be usable, the battery should last, should be taking nice photos and not give too many issues.   

Ideas please?  

7 REPLIES 7
Welshy-a53-5G
Pioneer
Options
I'd go for the s21+, given that it's the newest phone out of the 2 I'm guessing the battery lasts longer and the camera is better.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
If your mum wants an SD card slot, then go for the S20 FE 5G, If she wants better battery life, a more premium build and a better chipset and camera, choose the S21 Plus.
BJan
Apprentice
Options

Thanks both - I'll have a bit of a think :smiling-face: 

Debbie1986
Explorer
Options
Defo the s21+ it's a great phone for all your mums needs and more gd luck
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If both are equal in price, I'd definitely say go for the S21+.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok, let me know when you've made your mind up :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Bestdale
First Poster
Options
neither get an S20 + it has a higher resolution screen, expandable memory and a charger!! its a no brainer i regret "upgrading" to the s21+
0 Likes