Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you like in your next firmware update

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 10:35 PM)
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
So this is for everyone with the Samsung s20 to s20 ultra series phones, what would you like in your next firmware update 

For me I would like better zoom function control on cameras and the directors video software from the s21 imported in to s20 series, I'm sure it's just software, and zoom features on the front camera, it is possible to zoom in and out using third party software, why Samsung has not made this feature built in, I don't know. But you can use 3rd party apps to zoom in and out using front camera totally clear and sharp resolution.

I know these phones can do a lot more than Samsung brings out in firmwares , its like they are holding back the phone 50 percent 

Please post your views 
5 REPLIES 5
Kris G
Voyager
Options

This phone has been released over 1year ago.

yea, you gotta love the Samsung community, first post starts with
"Apps crashing on your smartphone or tablet? How to fix: advice and solutions."

after 1year Samsung can't get things done, but releases yet another phone with same/similar problems.

I would not ask for extras, i would want a phone that does what it supposed to do. 😅

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
True 👍
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
For something over £1200 plus you would of thought so
Kris G
Voyager
Options

except from the fingerprint scanner i have no beef with the hardware, bcoz if the software was made by Huawei, this phone would be perfect, but yet here we are.

Altho, i wonder, am i the only one who can't unlock the phone that easily with face ID?
on all my other phones it unlocks almost instantly, but not on S20Ultra, not only i can't tilt the phone bcoz then it won't unlock at all, but it needs quite a lot of light.
A far cry from Xiaomi, and 2000years behind Huawei.

What part is actually Ultra? except of course from the price it had. 🙄

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
john291
Apprentice
Options
New
Android 12 forces you to choose a default browser which is Google Chrome unless you disable Chrome or uninstall it.
When you disable or uninstall it, it takes all bookmarks and addresses off your device.
Samsung Internet browser address links used in Google chrome are tagged as Google chrome links so they are also removed.
Microsoft tried this with Microsoft explorer many years ago and it was deemed to take away your freedom of choice.
Why is samsung allowing this to happen.
Can you tell me why this is happening.
0 Likes