Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What made you chose Samsung

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 09:15 AM)
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Let me tell you a little bit why I love samsung. They have all ways made absolute incredible phones that just blows my mind every year. Especially the s20 ultra I have. And I just love how they all ways add something new which no other phone has. 

I would love to hear other people's reason why they chose Samsung 
13 REPLIES 13
CliffL
First Poster
Options
Love Samsung and all my gadgets are Samsung too. The S20 is an awesome
apd23
Apprentice
Options
Great quality at fair prices and excellent customer service.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It was either my Tab A7 or a Lenovo Pro. Basically it was down to availability at the time thanks to COVID. I wanted a robust tablet with a Qualcomm CPU and GPU rather than Mediatek or Exynos. You know what you are getting with Qualcomm and I had Mediatek in the last tablet. Suffice to say it was rubbish
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My brother bought a note 9. That's what made me want to try Samsung. So I left my iPhone 6s for the s10+. Been with Samsung ever since, using the buds, tab s7+ and active 2. Couldn't be happier.
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Absolutely I agree 👍
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Exactly, they all ways put customers first
0 Likes
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
That must suck, you know your getting the best performance with Samsung
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
That's amazing to hear that you completely switched. I find iphone users just automatically hate android but when you get your hands on a Samsung galaxy device nothing can beat it. As Samsung all ways bring something new to there device. When iPhone takes years to add something new
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Not always, they do release some absolute dogs too just like any other manufacturer
0 Likes