Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable app keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 07:57 AM)
PlantPot
Pioneer
Options
Hi, the wearables app on my phone stops at least 2 or 3 times a day.  It let's me send feedback each time which I do.   

Be useful to know if this is happening to anyone else or if it is something on mine only that I need to find and fix. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Members_ZlhAHhQ
First Poster
Options

Happens to me too the last week or so on an Galaxy S10e. Tried rebooting, clearing cache etc. Nothing helps. Happens a couple of times a day. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @PlantPot  and @Members_ZlhAHhQ , 

have you tried to uninstall the app and re-install it after restarting your phones? Does the app crash when you are trying to do something in particular and are other apps running in the background?

0 Likes
PlantPot
Pioneer
Options
Hi, there were a lot more crashes than I thought, the message only pops up when it has happened lots of times. I've been though all the usual stuff. Also cleared out some apps not used for a while. If this fixes it I'll try to work out what part did it and share the fix.
0 Likes
PlantPot
Pioneer
Options
I found it was related to the Samsung Reminder app. The crash report happened at the same time a reminder notification went to my watch. Now I have stopped using this and switched to a different app for reminders it has stopped happening. All other notifications work fine.
0 Likes
ZumZumZum
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same issue for about a week now. Hope it will fixed asap because I use the reminder app extensively. I think it started after the galaxy watch update (FUD1) or wearable update. (Device S21/GW-wifi-46)

0 Likes
fahadi
First Poster
Options
I have an s21 ultra, with September patch, the samsung wearable app crashes everytime it starts
0 Likes