Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Waiting for Samsung to fix Camera issues caused by one ui 3.1 update

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 11:59 AM)
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Still waiting for Samsung for a new update that can fix the camera problems after the one ui 3.1 update. The problems are with the flash. When you take a picture, the image comes out very over exposed and very noisy 

SOME examples are here

7 REPLIES 7
FionaS20ultra
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem!! All my selfies In flash mode are completely over exposed!

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Haytch 

When taking a picture, have you tried tapping on the screen to focus, then reducing the brightness, before taking the picture? 

0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Hi. I just posted a video of what you told me to do and the result is the same.. Check it out
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Thanks for that.

We'd now like you to clear the Camera app cache and data by heading into Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear cache, then Clear data (which won't delete any pictures or whatsoever). Once you've done this, please switch off your phone for a few minutes. Does this help? 

0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I've done this before. I have tried every solution and the only conclusion I have come up with is the new ui 3.1 update. Before the ui 3.1 update my camera was working perfectly fine. Its only after the update my camera has had these issues
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

We can arrange for an engineer to take a closer look into this. If you'd like this option, please click on the following link to get in touch with our Support Team:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Solution
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Hi. This is all fixed now with the recent update that fixed the camera issues. Thanks