Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification

(Topic created on: 25-05-2023 08:21 AM)
JThames
Journeyman
Options
How do I get rid of the voicemail notification from my phone? It won't go away even though I haven't any voicemail messages and I accidentally touch the notification when I open my phone. Very frustrating. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
15 REPLIES 15
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-remove-voicemail-notifications/
Follow the steps in the link to clear call settings app cache and data.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Give yourself a call
Let it go to your voice mail
Then go back and delete it (after you listen to your own message)
0 Likes
JThames
Journeyman
Options
I have tried this already and unfortunately it hasn't worked. Thank you anyway.
0 Likes
JThames
Journeyman
Options
I followed all these steps one more than one occasion, and still the notification is there causing me problems. Thanks fir trying to help.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
On the voice mail notification, is there a bell icon to set a time to recieve the notification again. This also happened to my partner, once he set the time to 2 hours to receive the notification again, this also cleared the notification. He didn't get the notification again after 2 hours.
0 Likes
JThames
Journeyman
Options
It doesn't seem to have. I'll have to go into a phone shop again. I went to my local EE shop and they don't seem to have a answer either. Urgh!
Kerck
First Poster
Options
This was the same issue I had back in 2016 and up until now, it still occurs. My flip 4 would have been perfect if it wasn't for this stupid bug. Gonna switch back to pixel once the release their pixel fold. A simple freaking bug and they couldn't fix it
0 Likes
JThames
Journeyman
Options
Yep it so frustrating
0 Likes
jiggy1
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone found a fix for this issue yet? As it happened to me yesterday and I've tried everything 😤
0 Likes