Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical pink line s20+

(Topic created on: 15-05-2022 02:22 AM)
Members_d0QenZH
First Poster
Options

After a update (not the last one, I think the one before, to a different Android version) a faint pink line appeared on my screen. Not just mine, it was a common problem. It's now very bright. Does anyone know of a fix? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Options
I had this and samsung aswell as my service provider refused to do anything because apparently it had looked like I had dropped it but it was of course because the update and I didn't just have the issue with one line it was 2 lines either side of the handset but not on the edge if that makes sense and the the handset kept shutting down and I couldn't understand how a new software could do this but it did in the end I had to get a different handset because it was killing the battery it would be at 70% turn off and then come back on with 15%, have u tried contacting anyone about this to see if they can help? Iknow the lady never helped me but its worth a shot, I hope u get the help u need x
0 Likes
md tasneem mansoori
Apprentice
Options

i m facing same issue with my phone. in starting there is lite visible line flickering but after 10 to 12 day its completely white screen and unable to use my phone, while i m using my phone carefully , always protecting from accidents, waters and all. no any hairline scratches on my phone, no any water damages after that i m having this issue just after updating my phone. service center said for screen replacement which is too costly. i m regular user of samsung but after caring too much my phone i facing this issue then i will no longer its user. samsung should replace all that s20 series displays free of cost which damaged automatically, means all s20 series which doesn't have liquid damage or physical damage signs. 

0 Likes
Members_3BxJZHW
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me. They say it's an update problem and in India they are replacing the screens until Sept 2023

0 Likes