Did you mean: 

Original topic:

USB-C earphones not working

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 08:06 PM)
LondonLass
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Like many, many other people my phone has suddenly decided that USB-C earphones no longer work. 

The USB-C socket itself works fine to charge using numerous different plugs/cables/chargers, and I've just bought brand new AKG earphones from the Samsung store but they just don't work with my phone (they work perfectly fine with my Samsung A7 Tab lite tablet so I know they aren't defective!)

When I plug them in my phone continues to play out the phone speakers, completely ignoring the fact that they're plugged in, and I get the USB connected/disconnected message that keeps flashing up on rotation.

I've tried everything I've been able to find online to fix this, short of doing a factory reset which I really don't want to do. Is there *anything* else I can try?

If I have to reset my phone over something like this I'm going to be really, really annoyed! 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
leicesterMan
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have a Samsung s20 ultra, it could be this app that's got something to do with USB C headset, clear cache clear data , Screenshot_20220903-221715_Settings_176361_1662239835.jpgScreenshot_20220903-221706_Settings_176360_1662239826.jpg
0 Likes