Leeann29
First Poster
Options

S20 ultra here this hasn't offered an update and is on version 10 pls help

4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, try connecting your phone to a computer with smart switch installed & see if it will update the software.
Let me know if it works.
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I honestly would contact samsung as there's something not quite tight...
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Possibly an imported phone that you may not be aware of which prevents updates. Samsung will only update phones in the country they were designed for so try PC smart switch but if that doesn't work, check xda developers forum where you can find the latest ROM to flash manually with ODIN. Just be careful to check the exact model you have and only download the ROM for that. There are many variations of S20.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Leeann29: Further to the above, please follow the link below, and click on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' to download the relevant version

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your S20 using the USB cable that came packaged with the device, and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details. If you're unable to update via Smart Switch, and you have tried Settings > Software Update > Download and install on the phone itself, then it is likely that your phone is not intended for use in your current region. 

0 Likes