Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upgrade

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 11:49 PM)
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow as I will recieve my brand new upgrade. Im Currently using the S9 which has been a very reliable smartphone. Had it 2years and have not had a single bit of trouble. I've chosen the S20 5G over the S21 5G because I don't really use the camera all that offen but the ram is 12g over the s21 8g ram. Plus it has a QHD screen over the FHD+. For me it's the better phone of the two. This will be a great pairing with my galaxy watch 46mm which I recieved just a few weeks ago. A big thumbs up to Samsung team and your products ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜€ 
7 REPLIES 7
antikythera
Black Beltย 
Options
Nice choice, I'd have gone for that too over the S21
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Flipside224 

Congratulations with your new lovely phone ๐Ÿ˜‰

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

Nice choice @Flipside224 

Do let us know how you get on with your new phone.   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
I've had the new Samsung S20 5G for just 2 days and I'm so happy with my choice. I was really surprised from the difference from my S9. I quite like one ui3 its pretty good. I think I made a great choice. The smoothness as you navigate through apps and scroll the screen the sharpness is incredible. I love it.
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
I agree. And I'm so happy with my choice. Yeah the 100x zoom sounds amazing but most of my photos the subject is usually in front of me so 30x is more than enough. Having 12G ram over the 8G ram of the s21, is a no brained when your running multiple apps which I often do. I made the right choice and I'm well happy.
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
Thanks and yeah its an amazing phone. I love it ..
Flipside224
Journeyman
Options
Thanks @blueberry_cheesecake.
0 Likes