Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme to S21

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 05:39 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Having had the S20 Ultra for almost a year now with the S21 launch imminent, will the launch of the new phone trigger the upgrade programme or will we be waiting till Feb?

Curious because I assume once these are available they will sell rather quickly meaning those on the upgrade programme won’t actually be able to upgrade when the offer triggers 2 weeks after launch. 

Thanks

73 REPLIES 73
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

Have you got the s20 currently 

0 Likes
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

Same lol

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Yep..
0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

Mine has just gone through!

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Yeah mine has too... and I'm loving that it looks like the Buds and Smart Tag appear to be coming at the same time too, rather than having to wait for that silly promotion thing like last time.
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Haven't got any emails about upgrading. The original number and letter agreement shows a 14/03/2021 and ive phoned samsung 3 times now and been given 3 different dates jan, feb and march lol this is a joke

0 Likes
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

I've still not had anything can only find the klana email reference and that says the 14/3

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
same when i contact Samsung i get a generic reply saying we have to wait 12 months... well clearly not since others are doing it early
0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
I got blue and it doesn't give a delivery date just 'will be delivered in 2-4 weeks' I wonder what date that means 😂
0 Likes
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

Did you get the s20 on Launch day as my upgrade lounge still says 14/3

0 Likes