Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme to S21

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 04:29 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Having had the S20 Ultra for almost a year now with the S21 launch imminent, will the launch of the new phone trigger the upgrade programme or will we be waiting till Feb?

Curious because I assume once these are available they will sell rather quickly meaning those on the upgrade programme won’t actually be able to upgrade when the offer triggers 2 weeks after launch. 

Thanks

73 REPLIES 73
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

I went from a Note 8 to the 21 Ultra so I guess I'm just used to it now!

0 Likes
Matt1412
Pioneer
Options

Mine says exactly the same too, its a bit of a p*ss take, its not our fault that they have released the phone 2 months early but we're the ones getting punished for it, yet in essence we're the most loyal customers..

0 Likes
Matt1412
Pioneer
Options

use your Klarna reference number in the app and it'll tell you your uprage date

0 Likes
Zarembastian
First Poster
Options

Mine is 14/03 as well. What a joke. Been buying Galaxys yearly since S8 and now I can't get the pre-order bonus. Can't they see this makes the upgrade programme useless?

0 Likes
Matt1412
Pioneer
Options
it's like they have these bright ideas and then just loose interest after a bit and then it's f*ck everyone left in a sh*t situation, I looked at paying off my S20 Ultra and then trading it in but I'd end up loosing about £300
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
not only useless for now it'll basically render it useless for the next year's as I'm guessing from now they'll release phones in Jan lol it's so stupid
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Yes, they usually send a self seal bag with return label.  All you need to do is just send the phone back, well packaged, usually a little bubble wrap should be enough. You don't nedd to send anything back. Make sure you you've transferred all your data over onto the new phone and factory reset the phone. Male sure you sign out of your Samsung account on the phone before sending back too 👌

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Yeah I've currently got the S20 plus and been thinking of going for the same. 128GB with no expansion option sucks a little as I've currently got a 1TB SD card in the S20 so 256GB should be enough. 

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Which colour did you go for? Phantom white or Phantom grey is calling out at me!

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
I actually went for tha phantom violet haha! I was originally tempted by white, but ended up thinking nah and just went for the mad one haha.

Hopefully it's nice in the flesh!