Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme to S21

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 08:54 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Having had the S20 Ultra for almost a year now with the S21 launch imminent, will the launch of the new phone trigger the upgrade programme or will we be waiting till Feb?

Curious because I assume once these are available they will sell rather quickly meaning those on the upgrade programme won’t actually be able to upgrade when the offer triggers 2 weeks after launch. 

Thanks

73 REPLIES 73
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

I'm the same been on the upgrade programme since s9 only got the emails from the klana and samsung welcome back from last year

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

I have a feeling only people who joined fresh from s20 upgrade are probably getting these and the loyal customers are being left behind as always

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
What a joke! I remember there being MASSIVE problems last year as it was the first year they started to use Klarna from Close Brothers... maybe that has something to do with it?
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Possibly but as far as I recall my S9 was with close brothers however my S10 was with klarna and that went very smooth

0 Likes
Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

Managed to upgrade but messed up on extra security questions and payment of £119.90 taken via tablet. No emails to say order complete. Tried again on laptop using Chrome and it went though took deposit payment and went through with email. So please be careful when you can place your upgrade, make sure you can complete all the questions quickly. 

Last year it was web browsers causing problems this year its the extra security question and time out.

0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
this happened to me last year! Just ring Klarna and they will refund you
0 Likes
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

Just order the 256GB Ultra 😁 Do they send you a return kit for your existing phone?

0 Likes
richigarth
First Poster
Options

nope! got my upgrade request this morning, I started with the S10+

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Nice!

Coming from the S20 Ultra opted for the smallest one this time the regular S21 256gb. The Ultra was nice but its just too big for my hands haha.

ADD12
Journeyman
Options

I've still not had mine still says the 14 March

0 Likes