Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Update to Android 12 and One Ui 4.0 for the Galaxy S20FE

(Topic created on: 14-01-2022 06:03 PM)
emily7634
Journeyman
Options

hi, I would like to know when it comes out for the Galaxy S20FE Android 12 with One UI 4.0. Thanks to who will answer me.

29 REPLIES 29
FalkirkDave
Student
Options
I'm unlocked on Three as well on the s20fe.... Nothing yet.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Don't know?
0 Likes
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
Why they do like that what is the problem ifs they sent all together
0 Likes
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
I agree. They say it gives them a chance to solve rollout problems. It's better than it was and is s l o w l y being speeded up.
0 Likes
giorgio7878
Journeyman
Options
Should be a big problem ifs they can resolve fast but they should know this is the job
KnightViper 2022
First Poster
Options

So, as many others, I'm in Texas,  s20 ultra...no ui 4.0 update OTA.  I Downloaded 3 files to update phone,  but just wondering if I should.   I almost booted to recovery and installed but didn't.   Not sure why there are 3 files.  can someone let me know if it's safe??

0 Likes
KnightViper 2022
First Poster
Options

I got 3 files from tmobile site.  Should I manually update my s20 ultra?  

0 Likes
Renaat123
Apprentice
Options

I keep checking every day, but still didn't got it.
I've got the 4G Exynos version and based in Belgium.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@KnightViper 2022: Please be aware that I have removed your email address from your previous replies, in accordance with data protection and the terms and conditions of the Community. Regarding your query, I would urge you to wait until the Android 12 update is officially rolled out to you by your network, and avoid any manual or third party options. 

Iain321
Pathfinder
Options

If it helps....the update hasn't got any major changes. Battery life is probably a little improved. 

0 Likes