Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unsubscribe from email updates

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 12:45 PM)
Scottyqt
Apprentice
Options
I commented on a post and now get email updates everytime someone else comments on that post. 

At the bottom of the emails it states manage your subscription etc... And unsubscribe etc.... However, when I click on this is just opens the app.

In the app I have turned off all notifications and also have delved into my account by going online and cannot find where to do this anywhere. 

I don't want to block the emails but I want to change my settings, does anyone know where to do this? 

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
go-on
Apprentice
Options
Same. To fix this I had to open the link on a PC browser which gave a 400 error. I then took the redirect parameter part of the URL and took off the :emailhsubscriptions from the end and was taken to a page where I could manage subscriptions and notifications. The notifications page has a setting for "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in" and "Notify me of: Any comments on the knowledge bases, blogs and events I subscribe to" where you can turn it off
Scottyqt
Apprentice
Options

Great, thank you for this you have helped me. 

I actually had to delete the whole "user-subscriptions:email-subscriptions" but it got me there. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Wrinkly1950
Student
Options
had to spam the emails as can't work out how to do it.
0 Likes