Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown notifications..

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 07:03 PM)
derobr_75
Navigator
Options

Hi all, I have an S20+ and recently been getting some unknown notification sounds (.ogg's) and don't know where they're coming from.. I've deleted them a few times now but somehow they keep coming back! Anyone have any ideas, cheers.. 👍

Screenshot_20210814-185343_My Files.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-185401_My Files.jpg

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing your phone system cache. Just search 'how to clear phone cache S20+' and you should find relevant results 😎.
derobr_75
Navigator
Options

Cheers, have done system cache clear, will let you know, getting annoying now.. 👍

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! If my tip helped, please click the three dots on my comment and select accept solution. Thanks! 😎
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have EXACTLY the same problem on my S21 Ultra at the moment derobr_75 with EXACTLY the same notification sounds. I have deleted the bloody things so many times only for them to defiantly reappear again every time I open MX Player. I have tried many courses of action to eradicate them permanently including clearing the system cache but as of yet to no avail. I will let you know if I find out either how to kill them permanently or where they are coming from. It is infuriating. 👍 👍
derobr_75
Navigator
Options

Same here, I use MX Player.. that's how I know they're there/back! Only had them the last 2/3 weeks, not from any recently installed apps as I haven't got any new and I've deleted any junk/rarely used ones... 

derobr_75
Navigator
Options

Hi, unfortunately not worked, same as Babishco below, keep reappearing! Cheers anyway.. 

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Just been on the MX player review page derober_75 and you will find the complaint from a Luke Knight interesting (screenshot below) as it complains about our problem and MX media reply that they are looking into this. I have not had any update on this app since June 2nd 2021 so hopefully it can be addressed in a future update. Fingers crossed. 👍👍Screenshot_20210815-142222_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes