Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unfair - No headphone jack for S20

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 10:42 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

I think its so unfair s20 does not have jack for headphones,,its seriously made me think about not getting another galaxy ,people  may struggle affording the s20 never mind the expensive  buds,i love my s10 and will hang on to it til it dies!

26 REPLIES 26
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
they should have, i got wired headphones
0 Likes
littlesteph
Student
Options
mine did not come with earphones. neither the wired or wireless variety
RAFreeman
First Poster
Options

This is quite ridiculous. This push for everything to be wireless is an insult. I like wires. I like the comfort of knowing that my headphones don't need their own power source. I want crystal clear audio. Bluetooth is a pain and very inconvenient compared to just plugging in some headphones. Plug in the phones, all problems solved. No worry about if your headphones are fully charged or not. It seems to me that all those out there worried about the environment would be with me on this. The production of all these useless batteries is absurd when we already have a more efficient battery free way of doing the same thing. It's like moving backward not forward.

0 Likes
Jesse_S
First Poster
Options

You're actually right. I'm personally not a fan of the USB headphones because they're not universal. 
I have studio quality headphones (not ear buds but the big overhead ones) which i would like to use on the phone but i can't because they have a 3.5 mm jack.
I also tried to connect a microphone with a 3.5 mm jack and the jack hole is not there so i can't use it.
Kinda sucks...

0 Likes
Tammy420
First Poster
Options

I completely agree with you. I would have never I would have never upgraded from the Samsung Galaxy S10 which I still have which I use for my music when I'm walking which I wish I could use my new phone but I can't because there's no headphones Jack it's ridiculous all phones have a headphone jack

0 Likes
Tammy420
First Poster
Options

I never got any wired earbuds that plug into the port with my new phone now I'm really wondering why I didn't get those.

0 Likes
Tammy420
First Poster
Options

I have one quick question why didn't they put a headphone jack on the Samsung Galaxy s20 when all of the other phones do

0 Likes