Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to open samsung members

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 07:59 PM)
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

20200310_142213.jpg

I'm getting this error when trying to go onto Samsung members I'm in the UK and the app works on my s10 and not my new s20 anyone got any clue?

15 REPLIES 15
Mlady
Student
Options

I've got the same issue, was trying to log in to claim free ear buds. The offer doesn't appear on the app on my s10 so can't claim via that. Only have a certain time frame to claim so I hope they sort it soon.

0 Likes
Solution
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options
Mine has just fixed and now allowed me in I deleted the app completely wiped data from it and logged into samsung pay. Then reinstalled samsung members and it worked
Solution
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

@Laurenc1996 wrote:

Hi! I have received my Samsung s20+ today after making the switch from Apple. Trying to load Samsung members app to claim the free galaxy earbuds. Originally when first loaded the app was all in English. Then app force closed and changed all language to German. I have checked my Samsung account settings and phone settings and both are set to English and United Kingdom as location. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared data and cache but nothing is working! I really want to be able to claim my earbuds as that's the reason I preordered the plus! Please can someone help? I've already scoured the internet for solutions and it seems there isn't one. 

Try clear data, uninstall, launch Samsung pay add card details and set this up, open galaxy store, add card details, redownload app

AntS
Options

Cheers @Samrobinson19:smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I've marked two of your posts as 'solutions' to bump them up to the top of the thread. Hoping your advice resolves the issue for more peeps! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
Stevenagesaint
Student
Options

i tried the suggestions here and they did notvwork for me. Samsung pay not working. Had samsung support look at it and they have said pay will be active again in a week or 2. As for members app it is now we dev team as it appears to be a bug

Goyne
First Poster
Options

This is not solved. This method is not working for a number of people as samsung pay is also not working, samsung pay also states that the user is in the wrong country and it is not supported. See the reviews for Samsung Members on the play store, a large number of people are having the same issue with the app in the past few days dated 26/05, 27/05, 28/05. Please fix.

0 Likes