Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit contacts

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 12:13 AM)
Contact_issues
Student
Options
I have a fairly new Galaxy S20 Ultra and there is no edit button when I select a contact from "my contacts". I'm unable to go back to edit any contact info on any of my contacts. When I go to the contacts app and select a contact the QR code, edit, and share buttons aren't at the bottom of the screen. 
0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Members_JSkSsad
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
S20 login issue
First Poster
Options

100% woking solution for galaxy s20 series!

Step 1: Go to Contact App of your samsung device. You will see this(cropped image

Screenshot_20230727_091708_Contacts.jpg

for reference)

Step 2: Tap on the icon left to the Contacts (icon with 3 parallel line as shown above) 

Step 3: Click on settings icon now (as shown below)

Screenshot_20230727_091715_Contacts.jpg

Step 4: Now turn on the radio button that says [Show Thirdparty Options] (as shown in picture below)

Screenshot_20230727_091721_Contacts.jpg

Its done! You should get the option to edit your contacts now.

0 Likes
Mustafa D
First Poster
Options

After the latest update , i cant also edit my contacts on my samsung s10 lite phone. The buttons including edit at the bottom of the screen is not showing anymore. I reported to samsung via members section diagnose option but noone replied yet. Kindly see screenshot. I restart the phone as well. I can add delete a contact but i cant edit it.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Sina777
First Poster
Options

Hi there, i am having same problem here on note 10 lite and dont know what to do, how about you? Did you find any solution?

0 Likes