Original topic:

Ui 3 Android 11

(Topic created on: 19/02/21 14:54)
Brimmy1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi

Can anyone help please. I have a galaxy S20 and i have been unable to update as my phone still tells me my software is up to date but i am still using ui2.1 android 10. I have tried everything including live chat with samsung who informed me that my phone was not built for UK market although i purchased it from affordablemobiles.co.uk. Here are the specs:

AP:G980FXXS2ATD5

CP:G980FXXS2ATS5

CSG:G980FOXM2ATD5

Model:SM-G980F/DSM

Baseband Ver:g980fxxs2atd5Service Provider SW Ver: SAOMC_SM-G980F_OXM_MAX_QQ_0005RF8N41HJGVHMAX/MAX,MAX/EUX/MAX

If anybody can make sense of this your help would be most appreciated

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChuckieEgg
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Try the folks over at XDA Developers.
0 Likes
ChetS
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Mark, although the roll out to s20 phones is out, different variants of the devices such as network branded versions and unlocked versions usually see updates at different times. I would hold fire for a couple if weeks and the update should reach your phone shortly
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Try Smart Switch

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
XDA developers flash it with the new software
0 Likes
ColorDoc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have a similar problem with a S10, bought in Sweden but built in Germany. I still have android 10 and one ui 2.5. Also received the answer from support that it wasn't built for the Swedish system and need to be factory reset to Sweden to receive updates. Any others with the same problem?

0 Likes