Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.I 4.0/Android 12 Update - Deleting Stuff

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 11:28 AM)
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
Hi. 
I've just updated my phone to Android 12/UI 4.0 and I've noticed it's deleted one of my Google Play games (Rolling in It)

It's not a huge thing, but I'd had it for over a year, had paid for in app purchases, and had a high score/lots of points/money. 

Now it's gone, since update.

Has anyone else had something deleted since updating? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TRAYNOR
Apprentice
Options
No I've not had this issue, but all Google play purchases should be backed up to your Google account so you should be able to get all progress and purchases back by using your Google account
Geordieboy
Navigator
Options
I've tried to reinstall and all I get is an error message, saying it can't install. I've cleared the app cache etc and still nothing. It's not that important, but just wondered if it was just me experienced this
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Goto Google play store on a pc and see if your device is still supported for the app.
Some android updates remove compatibility so could be this.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It's not compatible with Android 12 then, contact the app developer and ask them to update it if it's not been abandoned by them
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
If it's rolling in it - official TV show trivia quiz game by barnstorm games, it is compatible with android 12 as says can install on my Pixel 3xl running Android 12
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Then it's device specific
0 Likes