Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off Samsung Cloud notifications

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 10:05 PM)
Kezzarunie
First Poster
Options

Please can someone help me get rid of an infuriating notification. Multiple times a day I get this notification. I dismiss it but it returns even if I have made no changes to my gallery. I have turned off every notification that I can under the Samsung cloud app. All to no avail. I spoke to customer services and they advice I turn on Do not disturb. I don't want to block all notifications, just Samsung cloud ones! 

I don’t want to auto sync my pictures. Sometimes I take a quick screenshot or someone sends me a pic I share but I don't want it saved to the cloud. So I want to choose what and when I sync. But I don't want to be bombarded constantly by this darned notification. Does anyone know if it is even possible to stop this notification? 

Screenshot_20210905-211306_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Try pressing the settings when the notification pops up
And see what options are available
0 Likes
Kezzarunie
First Poster
Options

Thanks, but been there done that. It takes me to the Samsung cloud app settings, where I have turned off everything it allows me to. However it does not allow me to completely turn off Samsung cloud app notifications,  the toggle is greyed out. 

0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
Same
0 Likes
Sloth
First Poster
Options
Getting this too, it's super annoying!
0 Likes
Options
Try sliding the notification to the left or right just enough so you can see the cog option as pictured below.. tap it and deselect notifications, should help
Screenshot_20210912-224244_Samsung Members_38431.jpg
0 Likes
Kezzarunie
First Poster
Options
As mentioned in my post, I have already turned off every single notification. It hasn't made a difference.
0 Likes