Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn Photo into 24hr Timelapse

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 10:53 AM)
UKSmeagal
Explorer
Options
'Create time lapse videos
Turn a picture into a vivid 24-hour time-lapse video. A button will appear for pictures of scenery including the sky, bodies of water, mountains, or cities. Your video will appear as if an entire day has passed.'

Anyone care to explain how this works? I have scenic photos but don't see the 'button' Samsung speaks of 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
TB000
Apprentice
Options

So it's a yellow button that appears in the gallery, when changing pictures one by one (and not when holding the bottom thumbnail thread and scrolling).

Screenshot_20220521-223206_Gallery.jpg

The result seems to be a function of temperature and brightness resulting in a saveable video. Not too bad. Very picky nonetheless 😄

TB000
Apprentice
Options

Hi @PaulM1 thanks for the link. I was using the hyperlapse mode before but just discovered recording speed and night mode. So that's cool.

0 Likes
stevedutch
First Poster
Options

How do I get this ***** off my phone? There's merely a change in color balance, of course, no changes in shadows, and it's completely worthless. And it interferes with sharing photos to some sites.

0 Likes
MrsRob
Apprentice
Options
As above, how do I turn this off? It's ***** and I don't want it
0 Likes
MedicJim
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how to bring back the feature on a picture that had it before but accidently removed the 24 hour time lapse?  

0 Likes
Malcolnn
First Poster
Options

Just got this problem today, accidentally removed 24hr time lapse suggestion and I'm trying to find out how to get it back.

0 Likes