Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new samsung update is horrible

(Topic created on: 26-06-2022 06:24 PM)
niskyy
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the new update is so bad.
- i have trouble connecting to wifi, even if I am connected and the connection is stable, my phone thinks its not
- the fonts are all so small now, and no way fixable in the settings
- my whole phone is so slow and so not working
- can I somehow get a back to the old UI ????? because i bought this phone and was satisfied in a way, but this new update is literally horror
- all the apps take almost forever to even start up
-the collor pallete is so useless when you cant choose you own collors
- the new status bar when you slide it is so bad and unnecessarily complex

8 REPLIES 8
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
My 2 biggest complaints are that the battery runs down much faster than before and smartview is really laggy when trying to cast YouTube from my phone to my Samsung smart TV.
niskyy
Apprentice
Options

The battery does what? I didnt have time to even notice this yet......aw man this is horrid.

woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry to be the bearer of sad news! Hopefully they'll fix this issue soon. 👍
Nshay1011
Apprentice
Options

100% agree

It is absolutely HORRIBLE. I wish i could remove it. Its slow, it changed the keyboard, it changed the easy accessibility of calling someone from the text screen,  did i mention its SLOW, everything lags. Instead of letting me use my emojies multiple times in a row, say if im laughing at something,  i can only use it once, then i have to retype LOL for it to come back up. It doesnt automatically fix things like the old version, for example when i us the letter i..... my old way converted it to capitol without me needing to go back and fix every single one. It plain SUCKS.
Phone update
First Poster
Options

My phone is having all the same issues. adding its not connecting very well to my 2021 vehicle. asking me to log into secure folder when I open my phone for some stupid reason. doesnt connect to my computer with Link to windows. so many issues.

Dizzy08
Student
Options

My photo gallery is so messed up, it's awful. I've lost all my albums into mess of photos. When typing I can't delete one letter without it deleting the whole line. What were they thinking. I'm considering changing to iPhone I'm that p*ssed off.

ATwaibie
First Poster
Options
The new samsung update emojis are sooo bad... not happy at all
Andrei Miu
First Poster
Options

- First. Right from the start I noticed some changed fonts (the clock on screen lock, battery percentage etc). I adsolutely hate that they changed fonts for me.

- Second. Notification center (or the thing when you swipe down twice) is a complete mess. I feel like throwing up🤢🤢. Samsung please revert the update!!