Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Samsung calender

(Topic created on: 19-03-2023 08:47 AM)
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
I'm rocking about moving my calender & reminders from Google to Samsung. If I get a new Samsung phone, will my calender & reminders transfer to my new phone?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Yes they will. When you get your new phone. In the Samsung Calendar, just enter your Google account under the Manage calendar section using the + symbol and you'll be good to go.
As I've done in the attached screenshot. Screenshot_20230319_093306_Calendar_1000002122_1679218386.jpg
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
If you just want to use Samsung solely from now on for your calendar. Then just make sure you enter your Samsung account in the field shown in the screenshot (and not your Google account) during the editing process.Screenshot_20230319_093939_Calendar_1000002124_1679218780.jpg
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks xx
0 Likes
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I use my office 365 calendar within my Samsung calendar so that I can see my appointments at work. I just wanted to use the Samsung calender app instead of the Google calender but wanted to make sure that when I change my phone, that all my appointments and reminders will transfer over
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
You don't need to use the Google Calendar at all.
Providing you login to the accounts you want to use, when you use the Samsung Calendar. You will see everything you've got saved in those accounts in the Samsung Calendar app, Microsoft included.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Even though you've saved all your stuff with Microsoft. If you sign into that account in the Samsung Calendar settings, you will see all your Microsoft stuff.
0 Likes
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks so much
0 Likes
Sfra01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks so much
0 Likes