Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly No Internet Connection - when CP crash

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 06:48 PM)
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

I have previously experienced that I sometimes loses internet connection (both SIM Cards shows suddenly no connection when after a few seconds both show great connection)

Today I was surfing - and suddenly I had no internet connection - after a minute or two the phone rebooted (CP Crash). Any idea what might be wrong?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

Today I got a CP Crash when i tried calling someone. Any idea what is wrong?

CP Crash.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @PeterDK ,

I have found this thread: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s10-series/s10-keeps-crashing-quot-upload-mode-cp-crash-q... that may help. Could you please take a look at the troubleshooting steps provided there? 

0 Likes
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

I can reboot the device. I was just wondering why it crashes - I have never experienced with my prior phone

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you had a look at the thread mentioned above and tried the steps listed there? If so, I would suggest sending our developers and Error Report 5 minutes after this happens (if this happen again) from the Samsung Members app> Get help> Error Report.

0 Likes
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

I have tried the steps listed there. There was nothing to update. I have send an error report - looking forward to hear back 🙂

0 Likes
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

When submitting an error report - do I get any feedback about the problem or?

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @PeterDK 

If we don't have the answer to an error report, we'll pass the data on to our HQ. They'll then look into this further and identify the issue and cause, and provide us with relevant steps to pass onto you.

0 Likes
PeterDK
Journeyman
Options

Okay - so I should receive some answer 🙂

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Correct! 

0 Likes