Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Struggling

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 05:41 PM)
MrsB123
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Moved from my S10 to an S20FE and noticing that there's a lot of problems. My social apps, camera and keyboard don't work as well. They keep freezing, letters aren't working and lots of small things that effect the phone in a big way. My husband changed over too and has found the same issue. Finding it hard with the transition over the past month. Just doesn't seem like great quality in comparison to the older phone. Anyone else had that problem or know how to fix it? We have tried off and on, the Samsung checks etc. Nothing has worked and we are getting super frustrated! We were so excited! 
22 REPLIES 22
AshS21
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
honestly? return it and get either an S20 5G or an S21 I got an FE just after it came out, I had to swap it 3 times and on the 3rd time I got a refund and chose a different phone, the FE sounds great on paper but when you get it in the hand i think its pretty terrible.
MrsB123
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Can you do this? How did you go about it?
Maria_vm
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
When I got my Samsung galaxy A51 5g back in October, the S20 FE was also offered to me but I wanted the A51 5g so I could have a separate charging port and headphone jack. Honestly I am so happy I chose the phone that I did. People were telling me what I was missing by not getting S20 FE but I feel that Im not missing anything, I feel like I get more by using A51 5g 😊
0 Likes
AshS21
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
depending on which retailer it was most offer 28days return, mine was from argos so I returned it and then bought my new one from Samsung, which retailer was it and has it been more than 28 days?
0 Likes
MrsB123
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Samsung themselves and its been more than 28 days yeah. Not much over mind. I just thought it was odd. But it's getting progressively worse and my battery is draining very quickly too!
0 Likes
AshS21
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
do you not miss wireless charging and water resistance? that to me is imperative if the a51 5G had these I would buy it tomorrow I do get its a cheaper phone but I do need these 2 things
AshS21
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yea I think if it's after 28 days generally they would say its a repair but you could try push for a refund then just pick a different phone but with it being past 28days it would be their discretion,
Maria_vm
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have never used a phone wjth wireless xharging. I never actually used S20 FE. The ee people asked me if I would rather have that phone but I chose A51 5g over S20 FE. Yes it would be cool to have a phone with wireless charging one day, and maybe it would be cool to have a phone which is water resistant certified. But honestly I could not be happier with my A51 5g. Its a great phone which has everything which is most important in a good device, and more.
0 Likes
MrsB123
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm happy just getting it fixed. I just feel with problems so prematurely it shouldn't be on me to pay. So hoping that's not the case!
0 Likes