Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen phone

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 02:49 PM)
Taz21
First Poster
Options
So my s20fe has been stolen seems like I'm still signed in Google but location history etc has been turned off. Is there any way of tracking it other than findmyphone cos its offline. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry to hear that your phone has been stolen. Try Samsung's Find My Mobile on the link below:
https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Taz21
First Poster
Options
Can't its not connected to a network
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
If you enabled offline finding it will ping it's location once it comes into contact with another Samsung device.

Screenshot_20230103_165037_Find My Mobile_1000004515_1672764637.png

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Taz21
First Poster
Options
I think its been hacked and switched off someone is using with another sim and vpn. I can see where and when they did it
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Does it still have the sim card installed?? Contact your provider and they will terminate that sim. Do you have it's IME number as that will turn it into a paper weight.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Taz21 

It maybe time to ask your network to block your sim card to stop any unauthorised usage, and block the phone's imei to blacklist it and stop it working.

If you intend to claim on any relevant insurance you maybe required to report the loss to the police.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Taz21
First Poster
Options
No sim removed but it saying its still logged in to my Samsung and Google account. I have the imei. I can see on the fmm report the sim removed and another sim put in but the info has been deleted How's this possible?
0 Likes
kjpkjp
First Poster
Options

Hi, how did you find out that information? Mine was stolen last week, but I cant seem to find out anything?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kjpkjp: If your phone has been stolen, then I recommend using Find My Mobile to remotely manage the device. To find out more, please take a look at the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-find-my-mobile-and-how-can-i-use-it-to-loc...

0 Likes