Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 06:46 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Hi please anyone,since update  I can't carry on listening automatically to Spotify ,it does not come back on after I've come out to watch you tube or calls etc. I ve done the battery and background data option thing ,thanks
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Wuzzybear: If you're using Spotify, and open another app, try tapping the Recent Apps button in your Navigation Bar to regain access. If this doesn't work, head to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Appear On Top > On, to see if this helps. You should also check for any available updates for Spotify in the Google Play Store that might address the issue. 

0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Ok thanks v much ,it used to play automatically,return to being played but not anymore for some reason
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This happens intermittently with me too @Wuzzybear 

Sometimes after ending a call spotify does not automatically restart the music but sometimes it does.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

martyn68
Explorer
Options
Mine had this issue and I uninstall Spotify and installed after last update and its working fine now
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
I ll be leavin soon,going to the other side,,iphone max gold on order,, omg😱
0 Likes
BritMixBreed
Explorer
Options
Omg you feel for the rival apple droit voodoo and dark deep deadly magical targeted power promo ️ to turn you over like a true apple 🍎 addict
0 Likes