Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound prompts in betting app

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 01:39 PM)
Paul_Iddon
Journeyman
Options

I used to have the word "Goal" announced by a sound effect downloaded from Zedge when a team scored to notify me of said goal in the betting app (Bet365) when I had my Huawei P20 Pro.

Now, on the Samsung S20+ there seems to be no way of getting it to happen - the app doesn't allow it in it's owns settings, and the phone won't let me add it either.

Does anyone know if it can be done?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If the app doesn't allow, the app needs recompiling. You may be able to use Samsung routines to create a trigger although Tasker may be better although I can't see it working.
0 Likes
Solution
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Have you tried going to...

Settings > Apps > Bet365 > Notifications > bet365 (long press) > Sound... allows you to select a custom Alert sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Paul_Iddon
Journeyman
Options

That did it, yes, thank you.
CarzAnn
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've never heard of setting up such a notification. I adore horses, I was engaged in equestrian sports as a child. It would be cool if, for example, the horse you bet on won the race, and the notification would have a sound like a horse. I have been betting for about 5 years, and raised more than 50,000$ on bets. I mostly bet on basketball and horse racing. Basketball because it's profitable now, everyone was waiting for the season to resume, and horse racing just suits me. I'm a kind of US racing expert  :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Paul_Iddon
Journeyman
Options
It only allows one sound for any notification.
0 Likes