Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound not turning on after dnd is off

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 10:21 AM)
Moreta
Apprentice
Options

Until the recent update, I wasn't having any issues with alarms, or sound settings. But now, my system sound doesn't turn on when do not disturb ends. The settings for dnd are different also, the options have changed. Setting a schedule works only for turning it on. I suspect it's something to do with that. I've been through every single setting for dnd, sound, notifications, and apps that can turn on dnd. My alarm isn't sounding but it's set to override dnd and doesn't do that now. 

I don't seem to be able to turn off dnd either. Various options are greyed out. 

So the only thing I've got to wake me is a vibration. Although according to my settings I do have an alarm with a selected tone that should play. The sound doesn't go on unless I toggle it on and off myself, which never used to be the case. I've spent ages googling but only coming up with some old suggestions which don't apply. It's been an issue once before. TIA for any help or suggestions.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Dids25
Apprentice
Options
Hi unfortunately I'm unable to help but thought I'd let you know that my friend and I have noticed that after each update something doesn't work or disappears.
0 Likes