Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 06:14 PM)
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
Since the new update today several large photo albums have been merged. I found it useful to have the identical albums seperated so that I could tell the photos held on my memory card. I duplicated yhem on internal drive in case I upgraded from my s20 to a newer model without a micro card slot. Is there anyway to reverse the merger?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Delete duplicates from the files app or gallery settings
0 Likes
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
I still want a file on sd card and a file on internal storage but I domt want them merged on gallery. There is no way of knowing which images on gallery are int or sd as the the sd card symbol is not shown.
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Go to files then storage select sd card and check settings there
0 Likes
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your replies, My one drive is full and I don't have a working laptop. I'm out of me depth so I guess I will have to live with it. Just annoyed it had to be messed with when it worked fine for me. Should've have given us the option not to merge
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Contact samsung support Live chat they might help more good luck
0 Likes
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
Cheers my friend
0 Likes
Solution
Members_cUodJwy
First Poster
Options

Not sure if this will solve your problem but I was annoyed with it too and looked into it. Go to your camera gallery and click the three stripes on the bottom right and then on settings. There, under the heading of 'albums' you should be able to undo the changes of the update. 

0 Likes
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
Your brilliant, works a treat thanks a lot my friend
0 Likes
Alecer
Journeyman
Options
👍problem solved many thanks
0 Likes