Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 10:41 AM)
Darlo2021
Apprentice
Options
My Samsung s20 Ultra 5g, is still running on android 10. And last security update was September 2020. I've been in touch with Samsung who have told me to factory reset and clear cache. And still shows I have the latest software? 

Can anyone help.
16 REPLIES 16
GeorgeBriant
Pioneer
Options
Try and download it from the Web if that doesn't work then try changing location and see if that does anything
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, try connecting your phone to a computer with smart switch installed & see if you can download an upto date firmware update.
Darlo2021
Apprentice
Options
Neither have worked 🥺
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What is your device's CSC? You can find this by going to settings>about phone>software information, it will be listed under service provider software version. It will be a three letter code, mine is BTU which is the factory unlocked CSC code for the UK.
0 Likes
Darlo2021
Apprentice
Options
Its Btu
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
So to receive updates the phone needs to be in the country relating to the CSC and also have a sim card from that country inserted I believe. So are you in the UK with a UK sim card?
0 Likes
Darlo2021
Apprentice
Options
Yes mate in uk
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you screen shot the software information page in settings please and post here, hopefully can figure out what's going on for you 👍
0 Likes
Darlo2021
Apprentice
Options
👍Screenshot_20211111-193807_Settings.jpg
0 Likes