Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update crashes

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 09:33 PM)
blades1980
Student
Options
Just done the latest software update for android and it has messed the phone up . Keeps losing connection to WiFi, network . Phone keeps crashing and restarting itself . Having to do a full shut down then power on before it will connect to network or WiFi. Was fine before the update. Anyone else having issues? 
9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try clearing your cache partition.
If you lookup up on how to fo it for your phone.
Have you tried plugging the charger in and turning the phone on?
Had a similar issue before and that worked
0 Likes
blades1980
Student
Options
Yer do that regularly. Just an issue that's started from the January Android security/software update
0 Likes
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
Same here, phone keeps restarting since the update. Galaxy 20+
0 Likes
Uhma
First Poster
Options
My update deleted all my pictures and I'm really really p....d off about it as I have no way to get them back
0 Likes
kz66
Explorer
Options
Same here I've reset it wiped cache the lot and still no difference starting to get really annoying
0 Likes
Members_SEgYtHt
First Poster
Options

yes my phone looses connection in network  and WIFI too.. like every 3 min, especially if I am watching a video or so... anyone got advice? or where can I submit a complaint in samsung or so , so they fix it

0 Likes
Members_SEgYtHt
First Poster
Options

hello can you help me and tell where I can clear the cache partition? 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is quite a good example of how to do it on the S20, if that's what you have

https://thedroidguy.com/wipe-cache-partition-galaxy-s20-1123375
0 Likes
Members_122aoVS
First Poster
Options

Mine randomly restarts when I'm in the middle of doing something, logging in on here set it off, bloody annoying and putting me off Samsung, contract due in May....

0 Likes