Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM G7810 Android 12

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 02:39 AM)
JoStar
Explorer
Options
Its been over a month and a half samsung since the last update...I know the hong kong version of the s20fe 5g is apparently always slow with updates but seriously? What are they waiting for. No android 12 and still only have december security patch..
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you using an imported phone @JoStar  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JoStar
Explorer
Options
Well yes, I'm in the UK and bought this version from china, but It seems like samsung haven't released the update to this model yet so im guessing there's nothing I can do, thats why I asked whats keeping them so long its gonna be almost 2 months since any kind of update for this version
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Your phone will receive the update albeit it can be at a slower pace due to you being reliant on Hong Kong Samsung who are known to push out updates slower.

I found this on the Samsung Note 20 Ultra I imported from Hong Kong into the UK.

0 Likes
JoStar
Explorer
Options
Oh I heard about that, I didn't know I had to rely on the Samsung of hong kong. So does that mean there's no way I can get the update faster? Because its kinda ruined my plans for thinking about getting a new phone
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would stick with waiting for the update to hit your phone naturally.

Other options are available but you'd need to check on sammobile.com and xdadevelopers.com as not all phone's can have software imposed onto them @JoStar 

If done wrong the stability of the phone can be compromised. 

0 Likes
JoStar
Explorer
Options
Yeah I'm aware of that, I guess Il just keep waiting then
0 Likes
Dg16_oz
Apprentice
Options

You don't want the Android 12 update. Just read all the issues people are having on here. 

0 Likes
JoStar
Explorer
Options
I mean I've seen a few, but this is quite an overhaul of an update and its still pretty new so bugs are to be expected, obviously the benefits outweigh the negatives. Plus is your phone is powerful enough ppl shouldn't experience too many problems, my s20 fe 5g is the 8gb snapdragon model for instance
0 Likes